Get To Know WKAG
Willard Kirby Auto Group (WKAG) came together in 2014 to bridge all the Willard Kirby dealerships to move forward with one vision and mission:
“We strive to improve the public opinion of automotive dealership employees through honesty, transparency, and a simplified and efficient process. We specialize in helping people find, qualify for and own the vehicle of their dreams with little or no money down … even with less than perfect credit. We are building relationships today to keep customers happy for life.”
Willard Kirby Auto Group was formed in 2014 by De Willard and Sean Kirby, who brought six automotive dealerships together that have been in their respective communities as far back as 1908. Their unique perspective on how a company should function within its walls and outwardly with its community has shaped the progressive, community obsessed, fun group we are today. If you want to know more about us or join our incredible team, just reach out to us via contact form, email, or our get to know us through our Facebook page.
Team Service Pledge
As a WK Team member, I pledge:
- To build strong relationships with our customers and create WK guests for life.
- To always exceed customer’s expressed or unexpressed concerns and expectations
- To respond in an efficient, transparent, knowledgeable manner to our customers
- To continuously seek opportunities to be creative and improve the Willard Kirby community and experience
- To represent the Willard Kirby brand and values to the community to the best of my ability
The dealerships are all located throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Graham Motor Company, Ideal Buick GMC, Hyundai, Renn Kirby Chevrolet Buick, Renn Kirby Mitsubishi, Shenandoah Buick GMC, and Shenandoah Ford are the stores that we currently have in our Automotive Group.